After what feels like an eternity, we can announce with great excitement and joy that we are reopening! Things might not be 100% back to normal quite yet, however we are so happy to be taking these baby steps back to normalcy – we’ve missed you all!
As per the NSW Government’s restrictions our current service offer is as below:
– Trading dates and available seatings:
– Up to 10 people maximum at each sitting
– Set menu + beverage package
– Entrance to Junction Moama is through the separate Birdcage Entrance (off Shaw Street) and off-street parking available there
– Sanitising processes and social distancing measures in place
– Bookings essential and must be made online
Our special set menu is five dreamy courses served individually, and you have the option to add our bespoke beverage package – where each course is matched perfectly with a wine chosen to enhance the flavours of the dish.
Not drinking? We have a package designed for you too – for $10 per person you have access to unlimited sparkling water, soft drinks and juices.
Amuse Bouche: Tempura oyster, bell pepper and chilli jam, caviar, wakame, crispy betel leaves
Entrée: Lamb kibbeh, baba ghanoush, coriander crumb, flat bread
Potage: Pumpkin, asparagus and goat cheese ravioli, artichoke veloute, beurre noisette
Main – your choice of: Beef eye fillet, potato confit, Dutch carrots, green pea puree, black garlic, Bordelaise sauce
Sous vide chicken breast, soft polenta, buttered asparagus, truss tomato, pesto foam
Dessert: Chocolate fondant, peanut brittle, popcorn ice cream
Head to our Reservations page to book now – spaces are limited and walk ins are not accepted at this stage.